Bottom at xmas.which 3 to be relegated.

Silvas' left eyebrow

Think Southampton will be bottom at xmas. Them , Huddersfield and after seeing the toon them to go.
Raneri and Wagner to do the business.

Huddersfield. Burnley, Cardiff.

They might not all be in the bottom three at Christmas, but they could struggle thereafter.

Far too soon to tell, there's 7/8 teams in the mix with very little between them.

I'd like to see the back of Burnley & Cardiff other than that it'll be interesting to see what the new Soton guy does.

As long as two of the three are Burnley and Cardiff I'll be happy. If the teams that are down there I'm not too fussed outside of those two, would prefer Southampton and Fulham to stay up though as they seem to try to play good football.

Still not sure. Will have a much better idea in February. There's still a chance for any team in the bottom - say 10 or perhaps more - either to get their act together or to completely fall apart.

With luck... the Scum will lock up 18th!

Last edited:
Too many long distance trips so 3 from Palace, Soton, Born-Muff, Cardiff and Brighton would be nice.
Though I'll settle for the rags taking one of the places.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.