Boubacar Kamara

Exactly, both Otamendi and Stones are absolutely shit and we need to spend about 100 million on two CBs.

but not gambles like this. Txiki needs to go out and fix the defence for good. We have taken enough expensive gambles that have not worked out. Mangala, Stones and Otamendi to lesser extent.
Stones is good next to Laporte. Excellent player to challenge whoever right CB we buy for a starting spot. We need his HG status too

Ake is better and HG to boot. Stones really is not up to it, he can't even do the basics.
Aké is left footed just like Laporte. So he'll have to challenge right footed CB's for a right CB spot which is naturally harder to do. Aké is too good and young to be back up in my opinion. If Stones can sort out his head he's very good. If Laporte was injury free this whole season I think Stones would've been good. He's great in posession and needs more of a leader at CB like Laporte besides him to shine

Ake is better and HG to boot. Stones really is not up to it, he can't even do the basics.
Stones has had plenty of opportunies to cement his place in the side, but a combination of bad luck with injuries and lack of composure/concentration has let him down. I hope I am proved wrong, but I can't see Stones ever fulfilling his potential and I think possibly his time is up at City imo.

Stones has had plenty of opportunies to cement his place in the side, but a combination of bad luck with injuries and lack of composure/concentration has let him down. I hope I am proved wrong, but I can't see Stones ever fulfilling his potential and I think possibly his time is up at City imo.
I think he'll have his last chance to prove he's up fort it next season. Him playing with Laporte makes all the difference, because he need so play with a more physical and competent defender next to him to be at his best. So it's maybe a bit harsh to judge him after last season when both Laporte and Fern in midfield was gone. Stones is not a leader in any sense of the word and his head is probably gone at the moment. Hopefully he'll come back mentally strong after the Corona break and prove the doubters wrong. Otherwise we might just buy Ben White/Rodon/promote THB or Tosin to fill the need for a HG centerback

Kamara has chosen and he should go.
Man City insist he signs as quickly as possible. They are afraid of experiencing a second blow to Jorginho (agreement with the club, Chelsea's bidding, he leaves for London)

In order to make up for the possible departure of Bouba #Kamara (Manchester City would hold the rope), the recruiting cell of the @OM_Officiel works on two priority files: Lucien #Agoumé (loaned to La Spezia by Inter) and Chilean Erick #Pulgar (Fiorentina).

#MercatOM

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.