Boubakary Soumare

Wilcox announced at the beginning of the season a change in the philosophy of youth , well this is it, youth players on the verge of the first team with power that just need adapting to city`s style, but there is not a chance of 35 million for a player going straight into our eds

£35m and them in trouble with FFP? No thanks, should tell them to put the dice away and come back with a realistic figure or fuck off.
LFP hit them with a transfer ban for this window and there’s been no mention for how long it will last but the club really need money after spending big and finding themselves in the relegation zone. Results have been getting better since the managerial change and that’s also come with Soumare finally playing 90 minutes a game. He was one of the many highly rated players coming out of PSG’s academy that got sold since they have very little plans for their academy players. Plays just in front of the back 4 on his own now hopefully he keeps improving. This feels like another anticipation signing like when we first id’d Mbappe before he hit the ground running.

There's some things you cant even joke about............. still shaking my head on the reasons behind how he ever got to don the famous sky blue shirt of our beloved team :-(

I've got to say that during our darkest days he was the pitch black signing. He was absolutely abysmal and must rank as one of our worst ever players.

I've got to say that during our darkest days he was the pitch black signing. He was absolutely abysmal and must rank as one of our worst ever players.

Always loved that article in the old City Magazine - with Creaney being featured scoffing a big roast dinner - wholly appropriate for that big, fat useless lump of lard. As you say - the worst signing ever - and to think we let Walsh go the other way!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.