Bouncer punches woman who tried to punch him

I would also say that the bouncers are supposed to be trained in diffusing situations and to keep a cool head. This guy appears not to have done so.

I'd like to think that any man would be able to restrain themselves against hitting a woman.

I was managing a pub few years ago and I was given a heads up a woman was on her way who'd belted a customer who was already in so I went outside and stopped her coming in. Tried being polite but in the end she threw a punch as I was closing one of the doors, managed to dodge it and just grab her arm and move her away, she never stopped screaming abuse about how I'd grabbed her and was going to get the police, I wanted to deck her in the end!!

If she wants to lash out in the video she's asking for it in a way, lot of pissed up women think they can do what they want without retribution because they're women, he only gave her a slap by the looks of it as I'm sure a punch would have dropped her. What's happened to the woman of nowadays, far too many get coked out of their heads and act like right cunts!!

lots of things to think about-
if it was a man being slapped would anyone be bothered
there was 2-3 bouncers there, they are trained to deal with similar situations so he had no need to respond
what happened before or directly after it. rumour that she was pushed down the stairs
he is a fairly big lad and should never have slapped her, no man ever needs to physically assault a woman
Stan Collymore begs to differ.

If women want the old rules of a man should never hit a woman to still apply, then a woman should never engage in physical violence towards a man(ask any old woman and she will agree she was a tit for taking it that far)... why put yourself in that situation in the first place? Hitting someone and saying "No no you can't hit me, it's not allowed see!" sound like a defensible stance to hold for anyone?

I haven't seen the vid but I think women have changed, some women are far bolder with advances in sports science and fitness programs in general a lot of women can look after themselves better these days, you only need to look at UFC crowd fights and you will see the extreme examples of the sort of women who will pick a fight with a guy and leave him with a unfair choice to make. On the flip-side you have the feminazi culture of infantilising women, which leads to some getting confused by it and ending up doing daft shit like this thinking they are untouchable.

Last edited:
If women want the old rules of a man should never hit a woman to still apply, then a woman should never engage in physical violence towards a man(ask any old woman and she will agree she was a tit for taking it that far)... why put yourself in that situation in the first place? Hitting someone and saying "No no you can't hit me, it's not allowed see!" sound like a defensible stance to hold for anyone?

I haven't seen the vid but I think women have changed, some women are far bolder with advances in sports science and fitness programs in general a lot of women can look after themselves better these days, you only need to look at UFC crowd fights and you will see the extreme examples of the sort of women who will pick a fight with a guy and leave him with a unfair choice to make.
The point really is he is a bouncer and trained how to deflect and contain someone who is aggressive,punching her in the face is not on,he should be fired for being crap at his job

I think those who think the bouncer was at fault here are ignoring the fact that had he not slapped her, she could well of swung again. Because he reacted and hit her, we don't see what would have happened had he not done so. The situation doesn't end if he simply ducks and does nothing, she could easily have tried to strike him again within a split second.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.