Bouncers in Poland

mcfcliam

South Stand 118 and NOT the Blue Alliance Liam!
Had a week on the piss in Krakow a few weeks back and going back in October in was that good.

Anyway, the bouncers/doormen are fucking huge. I mean seriously big. Their arms are like car bonnets and their hands are the size of my head.

It certainly made me behave in the bars and clubs else they'd have probably dry bummed me in some moody neo nazi alleyway.

Anyone else been and noticed this?

The club I go to in town has Polish bouncers. Hugher fuckers but really friendly

mcfcliam said:
Had a week on the piss in Krakow a few weeks back and going back in October in was that good.

Anyway, the bouncers/doormen are fucking huge. I mean seriously big. Their arms are like car bonnets and their hands are the size of my head.

It certainly made me behave in the bars and clubs else they'd have probably dry bummed me in some moody neo nazi alleyway.

Is there something you want to get off your chest lad?

We are an understanding bunch and you can confide in us...

Been to krakow about six times now. They really have it sorted over there, one set of bars for stag/hen parties, a completely different sets for couples.

Sadly, the prices are hugely on the increase, be interesting to see how much the Euros have influenced this as well. When I first went in '07 a beer with complementary cherry vodka chaser was around 60p in the 'nicer' bars round the square, I can't even comprehend what it was when we headed further out.

If you're going again try Kazimierz or, if you fancy seeing something a bit more interesting/edgy, and feel brave Nowa Huta.

LeeOnePen said:
Been to krakow about six times now. They really have it sorted over there, one set of bars for stag/hen parties, a completely different sets for couples.

Sadly, the prices are hugely on the increase, be interesting to see how much the Euros have influenced this as well. When I first went in '07 a beer with complementary cherry vodka chaser was around 60p in the 'nicer' bars round the square, I can't even comprehend what it was when we headed further out.

If you're going again try Kazimierz or, if you fancy seeing something a bit more interesting/edgy, and feel brave Nowa Huta.

We were paying £1 on average.

Top place and top beer. The spirits are lethel though.

mcfcliam said:

What were the men bouncers like

mcfcliam said:

One of my best mates is a polish bouncer, left the country to mis national service ended up in the foreign leagone and was fuck off for creulty, or so the story goes. Seen him break this brothers jaw once never asked him to confirm the rest. Top bloke mind

mcfcliam said:

Can we call you 'Purple Liam'??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.