Bournemouth (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

Yes we are winning but it needs to vastly improve if we want to win the league,we are starting to stumble through games unfortunately yes you can’t always play scintillating football but fuck me that second half was as bad as I’ve seen from us,we dug in but let’s not kid ourselves it’s not good enough to retain the title in my opinion..

Bringing Doku on was a disaster. Defensively terrible and no end product up top. I assume Grealish was still injured as he was the player who should have come on. There is a player in Doku but not yet. Alvarez had as many touches as I did..

Three points away from and another clean sheet. All you can ask for.

Results are there, but, my God, we are not playing like defending Champions and, hopefully, Champions this season.

Too many players off the boil. KDB came on at a crucial time and jogged about like it was a training game!

As good as we can be, and are on a regular basis, we looked bang average for long stretches of that game, and were backs to the wall for most of the second half!

We won’t win the League on performances like that! But, job done! Just.

Decent first half, horrific performance second half, great three points.

Rodri and Foden carried the rest.
Thought Rodri was actually poor by his standards, constantly got beat and turned in the second half, looked really tired which is not a surprise.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.