Bournemouth (A) Post Match Thread

It's about time these fuckers went down.
Shit ground, shit allocation, shit traffic jams and when you get in the ****s have twat sticks and a drum.
They can piss off for me.
Good fry up in Banbury on the way down.

Yes I can't stand them either. Had the misfortune to be stuck on the tram with a group of their fan's last season. Loud gobby moron's is being kind, a few were lucky not to get a slap.

I find my self walking around the house singing & whistling fuk var after every game! Lol

Somebody needs to turn this into a tune. Guarantee no 1 hit. :-)

They're thick as fuck. Why cause a storm over the Silva incident when the game was already won?

It goes to show how VAR is being selectively used. It was a penalty and should have been given. It was a clear and obvious miss by the referee.
Doesn’t matter what the score was at the time.

Pretty poor all around, barring Silva, Laporte and Eddie.

Walker was a walking red card waiting to happen and Nic was all over the shop at times.

I genuinely thought Kev was shit and Raheem isn't half the constant threat playing that sort of inside forward channel.

Pep at least realised his mistake in starting Gundo, and Rodders really is a top player in the making.

Three points, another week of training in our legs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.