Bournemouth (a) pre-match thread

Bournemouth (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is going to be a game of attack v defence.
Their formation will be a 5-1-4-1 for pretty much the whole game.
We have to take our opportunities as there won’t be many due to the amount of opposition bodies in the box.
I don’t think VAR will have much to do unless it’s for pulling/pushing, but we all know how that’s going to go, we have seen the comical use of it already.

I’ll take a 0-2 win now with no injuries or bookings.

Our squad strength is absolutely incredible - trying to pick a team is nigh on impossible - I'd probably say only de Bruyne are certain picks from front 6.

I've tried picking a team and I can't get near making my mind up! It doesn't make much difference, any team we pick from our 25 would be huge favourites

City need to make VAR academic every game. It will ultimately be scrapped as its no more accurate than a referee so lets get mean.

This is going to be a game of attack v defence.
Their formation will be a 5-1-4-1 for pretty much the whole game.
We have to take our opportunities as there won’t be many due to the amount of opposition bodies in the box.
I don’t think VAR will have much to do unless it’s for pulling/pushing, but we all know how that’s going to go, we have seen the comical use of it already.

I’ll take a 0-2 win now with no injuries or bookings.

We might be in trouble if they let them play 11 outfield players?

Cue the bogus "Pep and Ageuro at odds" articles the day Gabby starts over a fit Sergio.
That's the problem he ain't fit, miles off it when you see Walker run 60 yards to close down the defender then keeper while Aguero stud with his finger up his atse, 1 minute layer he was still off side..

Pep wont be arsed leave him out he ain't bowing to anyone.

Yes he has only just come back but he ain't fit & has to Craic on fast

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.