Bournemouth (A) - Sat 24th Feb, 17:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
First time for ages I voted draw instead of win.

But I don't know why.

Too much time on the matchday thread.

Local knowledge: Bournemouth fans still hurting from the tonking we gave them at the Etihad, so expecting a hostile atmosphere. They are about the same level as Brentford, so don’t take anything for granted, then we move into the most tricky part of the season….

I maybe wrong, but I don’t see Bournemouth parking the bus like Brentford. Whatever set up we face, City need to move the ball quicker. Hopefully a fast start and quick tempo like the Brentford away game and we should be ok.

My first opportunity to watch City in the Pep era. I live in Bournemouth and as a pensioner I can’t afford to attend City home games even if tickets are available. Also Bournemouth home tickets are rarely available, the ground is tiny by Premier Leagues standards, but my stepdaughter and her partner have bought hospitality tickets for my birthday, bless them. I hope the defence turn up because they have a couple of dangerous strikers, but my biggest fear is jumping up and down when City score because I will be among the home fans.
Hope you have a great and successful day pal

Local knowledge: Bournemouth fans still hurting from the tonking we gave them at the Etihad, so expecting a hostile atmosphere. They are about the same level as Brentford, so don’t take anything for granted, then we move into the most tricky part of the season….
It maybe many things at Bournemouth, but hostile isn't one of them.
We been in far more intimidating places than the Vitality Stadium and survived.
Enjoy your day in hospitality,supping champagne and eating caviar ,whilst us plebs will be in our bog standard seats on the side.

My first opportunity to watch City in the Pep era. I live in Bournemouth and as a pensioner I can’t afford to attend City home games even if tickets are available. Also Bournemouth home tickets are rarely available, the ground is tiny by Premier Leagues standards, but my stepdaughter and her partner have bought hospitality tickets ccfor my birthday, bless them. I hope the defence turn up because they have a couple of dangerous strikers, but my biggest fear is jumping up and down when City score because I will be among the home fans.
Get to your seats as the stand is filling up, take your City scarf, bobble hat and rattle. Face the Bournemouth fans and shout "come on you dirty northern bastards!" Yeah there are "rules" about fan behaviour among the home crowd but this is genteel Bournemouth not Millwall. Any trouble just proclaim you're an FOC and say leave me alone.
Enjoy the day and City's win.

I maybe wrong, but I don’t see Bournemouth parking the bus like Brentford. Whatever set up we face, City need to move the ball quicker. Hopefully a fast start and quick tempo like the Brentford away game and we should be ok.
Away games are more open although not my much! We play better away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.