Bournemouth additional tickets question

Bandofblues

Team supported
City
Bought additional tickets for my brother and family for the Bournemouth game (season tickets holders could buy another 2 each).

When I purchased them I allocated them to his account but they haven't yet appeared in his account and he has not had any email.
My ticketing account still lists me as owner of his tickets but the option to transfer his tickets is greyed out.
Ticket transfer is open for my own seat?

Has anyone else purchased additional tickets for Bournemouth and have you been able to allocate them correctly?

Cheers.

I’ve not bought any more for Bournemouth but it sounds like the same issue I had last season transferring tickets.

The problem was that to do anything with a ticket, transfer etc. you need to be logged it to that specific account to access those features.

So to transfer my two son’s tickets I had to log out of my account, even though I bought them all and then log in one son’s account to transfer his ticket. Log out again and repeat for second son.

Bought additional tickets for my brother and family for the Bournemouth game (season tickets holders could buy another 2 each).

When I purchased them I allocated them to his account but they haven't yet appeared in his account and he has not had any email.
My ticketing account still lists me as owner of his tickets but the option to transfer his tickets is greyed out.
Ticket transfer is open for my own seat?

Has anyone else purchased additional tickets for Bournemouth and have you been able to allocate them correctly?

Cheers.
Does it give you the option to download the tickets to your mobile? If you’re going together and through the same gate then you could d/load them all to one phone or if this doesn’t work because eg you’re different gates, then you login to your account on your brothers phone and download it/them to his.

I always allocate the ticket to the person using it, when buying, and it seems to work as designed that way.

This is the response I got from supporters services yesterday about the same missing tickets.
Please note
that the mobile links for match by match
tickets have not yet been sent out. You
should receive an update on this within the
coming days.

Went today to get our tickets printed out for the first home game v Bournemouth,reason being Friday off to Tenerife,back the following week early hours Saturday morning.NO was the response,We have paid for the tickets over the last few months,direct Debit,they (the club)have the money we will have no tickets.Can any let me know when this new ruling was issued,where season ticket holders e-mailed,I,ve seen nowt,Prior to the Liverpool game at Leicester the tickets were in my possession Two weeks prior to the game.Theclub must have authorised the issue.Post the Tickets says I,Can,t do it said lady at the ticket office,I won,t be in. The country says I.Nothing I can do she said.Been going since 53/54 season and treated like shit.When will the ticket office be run properly for the benefit of fans and not the staff.The office manager was off,so heading a brick wallWhen we’re we notified of the new rules.Towards the end of last season they printed off the last Three tickets for myself and daughters,No problem!TodayTreated like shit.

Went today to get our tickets printed out for the first home game v Bournemouth,reason being Friday off to Tenerife,back the following week early hours Saturday morning.NO was the response,We have paid for the tickets over the last few months,direct Debit,they (the club)have the money we will have no tickets.Can any let me know when this new ruling was issued,where season ticket holders e-mailed,I,ve seen nowt,Prior to the Liverpool game at Leicester the tickets were in my possession Two weeks prior to the game.Theclub must have authorised the issue.Post the Tickets says I,Can,t do it said lady at the ticket office,I won,t be in. The country says I.Nothing I can do she said.Been going since 53/54 season and treated like shit.When will the ticket office be run properly for the benefit of fans and not the staff.The office manager was off,so heading a brick wallWhen we’re we notified of the new rules.Towards the end of last season they printed off the last Three tickets for myself and daughters,No problem!TodayTreated like shit.
a lad i work with who as been going for decades packed it all in over mobile ticketing last season,he didnt have nor want a smart phone,just a very old mobile he was happy with.its all so very sad imo,Im still not happy with it but had no choice.

I am waiting for a Cochlear implant or a Strapedotomy,a phone is of no use for me,to much whistling noise

This is the response I got from supporters services yesterday about the same missing tickets.
Please note
that the mobile links for match by match
tickets have not yet been sent out. You
should receive an update on this within the
coming days.
I’ve bought 2 extra on my own account (season ticket holder) to transfer to my mate who’s visiting from Switzerland (set him up with supporter number and F&F) but still greyed out when I try to transfer. Why do they need to delay this function?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.