Bournemouth additional tickets question

I may be wrong but I thought last season they said tickets could be printed off by the ticket office from the week before the game?
So yesterday may have just been too early.

As for being able to transfer, again I think it was about a week before I got an email saying ticket transfer was open. Much to my surprise on the odd occasion I transferred my ticket it was very smooth but I was transferring to someone about 25 years younger than me so maybe that helped,

I’ve bought 2 extra on my own account (season ticket holder) to transfer to my mate who’s visiting from Switzerland (set him up with supporter number and F&F) but still greyed out when I try to transfer. Why do they need to delay this function?
Check your emails…..I’ve done the same & had a similar problem, then they dropped in my email box this afternoon, some on here have taken a screenshot & sent it (to whom the ticket is for) via WhatsApp & apparently that works, I’ll be giving that a whirl but standing by with my phone/apple wallet to buzz them through the gates should there be a problem

Mancini,s scarf,could you show me an e-mail which states this,there has been no notification that I,ve seen,having paid 3 Direct Debits I had already paid for the tickets,so why not print them.Who is the person who makes these rules ,which fans do they consult,.I am now at the airport,won’t be back till early hours of the game.What time will the ticket open,will the desk upstairs issue them,or will we be outside possible pouring down.

Like I said I may be wrong. I don’t have an email to show I’m afraid. It’s just what I was trying to remember from what I read before last season. I’ve not had to print my tickets off when I couldn’t go I just transferred them digitally. Sorry.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.