Bournemouth Away

The Goater

Will our new 200 half and half scarf wearing fans from Belgium get their allocation for Bournemouth where tickets will be at a premium. What will the starting point total be.

Will our new 200 half and half scarf wearing fans from Belgium get their allocation for Bournemouth where tickets will be at a premium. What will the starting point total be.
If this goes below 14000 points I will be amazed .

1100 tickets. Probably 5-600 of those will go on conventional sale. Will sell out at 15000. Awful lot of regulars are going to miss out

Only people who were at york away should be allowed entry to our games from now on!!

That would be great , I went to York away, in them days I went to nearly every away game, these days I don't go away as much , I prob have about 8 to 9 thousand points no where near enough, if you really did get a ticket for that game, I would give mine away to a good mate of mine who goes to every game but prob won't get a ticket for that match.

My guess would be start at 17000 possibly even 17500 & sell out within 2 to 3 days maximum !
A relative who is a Newcastle season ticket holder told me they were only allocated 1200 tickets & it started ( on their loyalty system ) higher than their tickets even for Sunderland away. The highest loyalty points starting total he has ever known !
I can't see ours going below 15000 before selling out !
Only possible change might be if it's moved to 8pm on a Monday night.
I am taking my wife on a 4 day trip to Bournemouth starting on the Friday before the game ( she is not going to match by the way ) , just taking in the delights of the resort as neither of us has been there before - that way I know whenever the game takes place I will definitely be there !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.