Bournemouth Away

Wonder if someone can help me. Ive been forwarded a ticket confirmation from a fellow OS branch member for the Bournemouth game tomorrow as he cant make it. He doesnt have ticket only confirmation letter to pick up at ground. Ticket is in his name and needs ID to collect.
City wont do anything as its an away game (just spent an hour trying to get through to a zombie on the phone) I was told I probably couldnt get ticket and it would go to waste.
Anyone have experience of picking up someone elses ticket at an away game in a similar situation??
I must stress its all above board, fella doesnt want any money for his ticket, hes just helping me out. Were both CIty members and official OSC members so dont want to play the system just want to see the game and dont want to see the ticket go to waste. (can imagine TV zooming in on that empty seat)
Any advice would be gratefully received. Thanks.
You could just go and say collecting a ticket for such and such if a duplicate has been requested to be at bournemouth

They may give it you if you explain the situation

They may not also

Been messaging that your account on Twitter today ..

Got multiple tickets and wants to meet you in person and relive you of £150.

At least dick Turpin wore a mask

Attachments

• IMG_2423.png
    IMG_2423.png
    180 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:
I know it’s a long shot, still looking for 2, can meet at ground, Dm if any last minute become available

After 1 Bournemouth away ticket, finally had an opportunity where a work trip overlapped and would love a chance to see my first city game!!
I’m not sure the exact protocols, feel free to DM me or if anyone has any other advice on where to look for a ticket that’s appreciated as well. I see people messaging that account on twitter but is that legit?

I’m not sure the exact protocols, feel free to DM me or if anyone has any other advice on where to look for a ticket that’s appreciated as well. I see people messaging that account on twitter but is that legit?
He wants to meet at the ground and it’s all paper tickets for cash so must be..

Prob take less on the day of he’s still got them .

But he’s a crook making money on other blues , but somehow has tickets for all away games

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.