Bournemouth (h) 13 August 3pm

More a rhetorical question than expecting anybody to try and answer it.

But you wonder why it’s going to take them the best part of three weeks from the fixtures being announced to sorting out the August TV games?

I’m sure I’m not the only one waiting on this to sort out holidays off work and trips away with the kids etc. during the school holidays.

Maybe it’s a more complicated process than I imagine. But I would have thought it’s the sort of thing that could be sorted out in an afternoon.

Is this date and time for the game likely to change? Looking to book accommodation.
I wouldn't be surprised if this is a Monday night match. Once the CL starts it'll be almost impossible to find a week when we're not playing midweek. There's also the fact that away fans would have to travel the length of the country, which seems to appeal to Sky.

I wouldn't be surprised if this is a Monday night match. Once the CL starts it'll be almost impossible to find a week when we're not playing midweek. There's also the fact that away fans would have to travel the length of the country, which seems to appeal to Sky.
I think your right. The upside is if they are night games my Arm Chair Season Ticket will compensate me for missing out on the real thing.

Is this date and time for the game likely to change? Looking to book accommodation.
Looking at the fixtures that weekend, there are two or three games that are arguably more attractive to Sky and BT than ours - Chelsea v Spurs, Brentford v the rags and Forest v West Ham. You could possibly add Arsenal v Leicester to those as well.
My gut feeling is that Bournemouth may well be Saturday 3:00pm but definitely don’t bet on it!

Looking at the fixtures that weekend, there are two or three games that are arguably more attractive to Sky and BT than ours - Chelsea v Spurs, Brentford v the rags and Forest v West Ham. You could possibly add Arsenal v Leicester to those as well.
My gut feeling is that Bournemouth may well be Saturday 3:00pm but definitely don’t bet on it!
Haalands first home game is going to be huge and a big demand for people to watch it. Can’t see sky not cashing in on that.

Haalands first home game is going to be huge and a big demand for people to watch it. Can’t see sky not cashing in on that.
If we’re moved to MNF for this, it’d be funny as fuck if he’s benched.

Thinking about it, there’s a chance of a Friday night game. Could see us potentially being the opener.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.