Bournemouth (H) - CC 3rd Round Post-match Thread

He can’t and even if he could, he’d have to aim for Rodri from every one.
...now that you mention this...

tenor.gif

He used to be more like KDB or Gerrard.

He does seem to be much more conservative nowardays.
I thought Doyle outshone Rodri. Rodri was playing short sideways passes but Doyle had the balls to always look to go forward. He played some great passes out wide but most of them were wasted by the receiving players.

Love seeing the young lads play but I’d sell Mendy Mahrez and Garcia now if we actually had replacements one wants to leave one is a selfish fucker the other one is injury prone scared to death of contact.
Totally agree don’t understand why pep is playing Garcia unless he’s putting him in the shop window Mahrez1 good game in five Mendy done nothing wrong but not a great defender

Delap is a rough diamond and we have the best diamond polisher in the business , if he progresses like Foden he's going to be a handful for defences , Delap , Doyle and Fodens performances were the highlight of the night , and KDB's hunger for his 20 minutes cameo only confirms he is the best in the business , brilliant attitude.

Glass half full:Tommy Doyle great, Foden just magnificent again, Steffen looks good with his feet
Glass half empty:No left backs at the club (Mendy atrocious), Torres poor debut, and I'll pay the Easyjet flights to Barca for Garcia (he is even slower than I thought) But a good result over all and on to the next one. Cook's challenge on KDB was a disgrace and a straight red card. Moss was as useless as ever.
Hate that fat twat Moss

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.