Bournemouth (H) - CC 3rd Round Post-match Thread

Struggled being out of position and was probably going to get more exposed as game went on. May be being unkind here but I think he welcomed the chance to go off. At least we know he can be struck from the list of options at LB. He cant manage it like we found Zinchenko can, so it was a valuable exercise from that point of view
I got exactly the same impression, which was reinforced when he was sat in the stand in the second half. He was hugely exposed in that position and the knock probably did us a favour.

Disagree entirely about sending Delap on loan. He can get significant minutes understudying Jesus and Kun while simultaneously integrating into our style of play AND bagging a few goals.

i would like to think so ? but pep and city are a winning machine and sterling aguero jesus torres silva kdb foden would all be used before delap sadly

you say that, but from 16 to 28 he was o e of the best players in England. Won everything and was integral.

there was no way Rooney wasnt playing at a young age. he was too good to leave out. Imagine at the time the manager saying , ‘well he’s clearly one of the best players, but we aren’t going to play him as we want him to play when he’s 34’....wouldn’t make sense

i think rooney at any other club could would have NOT been over hyped and protected and run after the officials ?
also better players at united made rooney stand out

fergie did over play rooney and should have been looked after at a younger age, for the past 5 years, rooney should be in his prime and bowing out like david silva

And being a fat pisshead. But you have just destroyed the plan of loaning him out, to play more senior games.

Bring him through into our first team, gradually, from the bench. He will score a few goals & help us.

Sorted.

you know what your spot on matey

maybe a control loan at a lower league club ? but he should learn at city and training and playing premier league 2 and youth football will be the way forward

This was the first time I’ve missed a City match in some form or another in ages. I couldn’t find a foreign tv station that I could get, and Five Live and Talksport both had the scousers match on. I was right pee’d off. I nearly ended up paying the £10 to watch it on Carabao Cup live, but thought it was a rip off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.