Bournemouth (H) CC 3rd Round Pre-Match Thread

Prediction - Bournemouth (H) Carabao Cup 3rd round?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally I would play Stones in this to give him another game to find his feet and possibly Foden as he is a kid so the number of games shouldn’t be a problem for him.

Steffen
Ota
Stones
Foden
Torres
Mahrez

plus 5 kids.

This competition shouldn’t be a big priority this year given the fixture congestion.

I think starting Ake also makes sense, it's not like we have an up and coming left back in our youth ranks and also Laporte should be soon back, so the workload on our defenders shouldn't be that big eventually. And it would be a nice test for him at left back, too. Oh, and it's his previous club. :)

Plus, but that I posted in this thread already, I wouldn't be surprised if both Sterling and Walker would start too.

That Mail headline says United and City have "decided not to pay for EFL clubs' Covid tests" but there is not a single line in the story to back up the allegation and neither club has commented. It's just another twisted, distorted, and fake version of events from Mike Keegan...not really a surprise.

That Mail headline says United and City have "decided not to pay for EFL clubs' Covid tests" but there is not a single line in the story to back up the allegation and neither club has commented. It's just another twisted, distorted, and fake version of events from Mike Keegan...not really a surprise.
Strange that its us & them mentioned.....this sort of probable bullshit is normally just slanted at us ruining football.

A really interesting fixture now and circumstances have forced Pep’s hand.
It will be a mixture of youthful enthusiasm, Senior pro experience and plays returning from injury to build form, fitness and conditioning.

Everyone has something to prove and the mixture will make very interesting viewing.

It’ll be tough playing two opponents at the same time....Bournemouth AND Boscombe.

7 - 1 to the 22 men !!

why not? He’s a keeper. Most keepers can play every game.. he would also add some leadership and experience to a very youthful side

its not that much of a shocking idea

First bit is true, second bit isn't.

Imagine being Steffen. At a young age you established yourself as the MLS' outstanding 'keeper and took the mantle of USA #1. You're purchased by City and sent on loan to a very poor Bundesliga side where, despite injury, you do pretty well. Next season you hear City want to keep you and use you as a cup 'keeper. You're delighted.

Then, in the first game you were supposed to be playing, you get benched for Ederson. How's that going to go down?

Last edited:
Thinking of streaming the game on zoom for anyone who will be unable to watch it. Unsure what links will be available. Let me know if any interest and I’ll sort it out tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.