Bournemouth (H) CC 3rd Round Pre-Match Thread

Prediction - Bournemouth (H) Carabao Cup 3rd round?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's nonsense. The 3 previous titles we've won have been won alongside the League Cup.
Yeah but this season is different, there's no preseason, most of our players have not had a break now for what a year or so.

It will take its toll and I'd rather we banished the league cup and concentrated on the league, champions league and FA cup.

Yeah but this season is different, there's no preseason, most of our players have not had a break now for what a year or so.

It will take its toll and I'd rather we banished the league cup and concentrated on the league, champions league and FA cup.
It's 4 games and over by Ferbruary, if I was going to drop any, and don't think we should or will, it would be FA cup, those saturdays off in March April would be far more beneficial.

not had a break, would you like to have a think about that, ive had the best break for years because of covid.

It's 4 games and over by Ferbruary, if I was going to drop any, and don't think we should or will, it would be FA cup, those saturdays off in March April would be far more beneficial.
I agree. We can use the League Cup to blood new players or give game time to squad members who need it. It has always been a good competiton for us. Bagging an early trophy has usually served us well later on. The FA Cup can be a killer in the later stages as it clashes with European games.

Fully expect Klippety to play his overrated kids , whilst i expect Pep to give the competition the respect he always has done , would be surprised if we didnt win it again , we have a big squad and if the likes of Doyle , Garcia get more game time then its win/win. Klppety can put all his eggs (the ten players he flogs to death every game) into his one target , either the Champs league or Premier league.
Hopefully we will be able to have a day out at Wembley in February , would be nice to put all this virus crap behind us with 40k blues celebrating a cup victory, no matter how irrelevant some deem this cup to be , lifitng a trophy at Wembley still gives me goosebumps.

I see that Sky has already picked 4 games for TV instead of the usual 2 for second round.
Expect the same for next round as well.

Tuesday 15th September 2020
Burton Albion v Aston Villa 19:45

Wednesday 16th September 2020
West Brom v Harrogate Town 18:00
Everton v Salford City 20:15

Thursday 17th September 2020

Brighton & Hove Albion v Portsmouth 19:45

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.