Bournemouth (H) CC 3rd Round Pre-Match Thread

Prediction - Bournemouth (H) Carabao Cup 3rd round?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a bit of a shame that we have to sacrifice the trophy chance for fitness, but needs must.

I wonder how many senior players will be involved? Does Foden count?

Am glad he's said this. Whilst I want us to win the lot, it's just not possible these days, least of all this season. Be absolutely fantastic if the kids could get through a couple of rounds as well. Looking forward to it a lot.

Really want us to win this again. Maybe some starts for those on the bench today and hopefully some starts for Delap, Doyle, Harwood-Bellis and Steffen in net. Not sure if the likes of Cancelo, Zinchenko etc will be fit to get some minutes in.

I want to win this for a fourth year, I think it sets a good mentality to win a trophy early and were still the only side to win the carabao but given who we currently have available it has to be an academy team with maybe tonight’s subs as the seniors + any that may be available from the missing list. I don’t see Bournemouth being too keen on this fixture either so maybe Pep is just putting that out there now so they can both unofficially agree to stick largely academy sides out.

Steffen, Otamendi as captain with THB beside him, if any of zinchenko/cancelo are available then they play otherwise 2 youth kids, has Couto gone to Girona yet? Midfield entirely of kids with Doyle the most experienced in there, a full debut for Torres, mahrez on the other side with them both off after 60 and delap upfront

Be good to see some young lads get a game. be great to win this trophy again but this is going to be a very difficult season fixture wise, so I’d keep the top boys away from this for a few rounds and see if the young lads can get us somewhere.

__________________Steffan__________________

EDS RB _______Tosin_______Bellis_______EDS LB

__________________Doyle_______________

_________Bernabe___________Foden_________

Mahrez___________Doyle_______________Ferran

This game not listed for TV?

Taken from the EFL website:

Fixtures that are not scheduled for TV will be streamed online on the following basis in the UK only:

• EFL Club vs EFL Club – streamed on iFollow or club equivalent service
  • EFL Club vs Premier League Club – streamed on carabaocup.live
  • Premier League Club vs Premier League Club – streamed on carabaocup.live
Matches will be available to purchase on an individual match pass price of £10. Season ticket holders will be required to purchase a match pass for Carabao Cup fixtures.

From the Carabao Cup Quarter-Finals onwards, all matches will be broadcast live on Sky Sports.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.