Bournemouth (H) CC 3rd Round Pre-Match Thread

Prediction - Bournemouth (H) Carabao Cup 3rd round?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So we are missing

Cancelo
Laporte
Garcia
Zinchenko
Gundogan
Bernardo
Aguero
Braaf

I wonder if Couto will play and that's why his loan hasn't been announced. I think Tosin and THB will play, Bernarbe, Doyle, Mahez, Foden, Delap, Steffan and whoever else can be scraped together.
Couto is a good shout, that has to be why he's stuck around. I'd guess something like this, and would be completely fine going out at this stage rather than risking anyone else:

Steffen

Couto
THB
Otamendi
Ake? - I have no clue who else can even play here

Doyle
Foden
Bernabe?

Mahrez
Delap
Torres

Last edited:
It was noticeable last night that apart from giving Torres a few mins, nothing moved on our bench.

Seems Pep's plan is to give everyone involved a start in the first 2 games and if possible 90 mins each to get them all up to pace quickly.

Taken from the EFL website:

Fixtures that are not scheduled for TV will be streamed online on the following basis in the UK only:

• EFL Club vs EFL Club – streamed on iFollow or club equivalent service
  • EFL Club vs Premier League Club – streamed on carabaocup.live
  • Premier League Club vs Premier League Club – streamed on carabaocup.live
Matches will be available to purchase on an individual match pass price of £10. Season ticket holders will be required to purchase a match pass for Carabao Cup fixtures.

From the Carabao Cup Quarter-Finals onwards, all matches will be broadcast live on Sky Sports.
Thank you.

Does anyone know if we can "cast" this carabaocup.live official stream on to our tv ... or do we have to watch on a laptop/pc?

so can I though enjoyed the finals as it's a good Sunday piss up in the smoke but even if we get to the final I doubt there will be a wembley trip come Feb for anyone, we shall see

That Final might actually be the first time we're back allowed in a stadium ... basically looks like the whole October back in stadium ain't happening and already the talk of lockdown going on up to Christmas means it'd be around Jan earliest or more realistically Feb/Mar that we'd be getting back in the stadium if all goes well and a big Final at Wembley might just the the game they decide to showcase fans returning ...

I really want us to go all the way ... let's just hope kids can cope with Bournemouth and a week later with Burnley/Millwall ... after that the QF round then isn't till December and we should be in better shape injury wise and team up to speed for involving first team players in.

Totally unacceptable to expect athletes to compete at the top level every 3 days.

They are killing these players.
When i used to race bikes i would train and race 6 times a week. Sometimes i would race tuesday/thursday plus saturday and sunday and that is flat out over 10/25/50.

Taken from the EFL website:

Fixtures that are not scheduled for TV will be streamed online on the following basis in the UK only:

• EFL Club vs EFL Club – streamed on iFollow or club equivalent service
  • EFL Club vs Premier League Club – streamed on carabaocup.live
  • Premier League Club vs Premier League Club – streamed on carabaocup.live
Matches will be available to purchase on an individual match pass price of £10. Season ticket holders will be required to purchase a match pass for Carabao Cup fixtures.

From the Carabao Cup Quarter-Finals onwards, all matches will be broadcast live on Sky Sports.
So it’s costing a tenner to watch, is that right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.