Bournemouth (H) CC 3rd Round Pre-Match Thread

Prediction - Bournemouth (H) Carabao Cup 3rd round?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Having dumped Sly and BT for the last few years I was concerned how I'd be able to watch our games. The matchday thread ain't for the faint hearted! ;-)

If prior to kick off any Blues were to Google say 'hesgoal' or 'skorlive' I couldn't possibly comment on what they might stumble upon.

Sometimes you'll get non UK commentary which is frankly a bonus. Hopefully this will save you some hard earned......

For those of you who appreciate presentation that's totally down to earth, and never exaggerated, should latch onto this preview of the City v Bournemouth game.
It's another little low-key gem from Bernard and it's like sliding into a warm bath.
Enjoy!

you can say the same for most young keepers/ every young player we have.Ederson will be starting pretty much every game. If he was bothered about game time he’d be trying to get a loan move

supposed to be playing’ - no guarantee at all he was going to play. I want as many young players in our first team, but for goalies in particular that’s very difficult and most of the time they don’t start games

Good thing he's not a young player, then, eh? He's 25 with over 100 senior starts and 17 full caps for the US under his belt. He's perfectly capable of playing against Bournemouth in the cup.

Personally I fear for the safety of Nathan Ake if selected. His former team mates will be like a pack of wolves on the hunt for blood. Might be sensible to rest him for this one, just a thought.

Forgive my bluntness, but that's fucking mental.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.