Bournemouth (H) Post Match thread

Liverpool's defeat at Arsenal made it a great week.
It did, although I didn't even know they were playing last night. It was a tweet from PB that I saw this morning that put a smile back on my face. The 'best CB in the world'™ & the 'best goalkeeper in the world'™ both screwing up in the same match. Who'd have thunked it, anyone check the Malaysian betting markets?

Mesit Ozil needs to send Stones and Ota a postcard and invite them to wherever he's gone missing.First class.

It's so painful watching Stones and Otamendi.

Thanks for the memories and trophies but it's for the best City parted ways with them.
Couldn't agree more. They were ripped apart (again) and Garcia at full-back didn't work. Pep knows all this though. He will have to come up with a clever tactic to get through the CL. We need to buy two new centre backs asap.

Gutted. Really wanted some effort so we could score 100 goals this season. We need 7 from 2 games now, so it is looking unlikely.

Bernardo has had an absolute drastic drop off in form. Hes been half the player he was last season.
Not helped by in, out, in, out, shake it all about, wide right, wide left, centre mid, off striker, poor lad probably struggles to remember what position he's playing. He's not had a good season for sure, but there are still glimpses of what he can do.

Stones was OK imo. And Ota actually made some good tackles. He's very committed. His problem is when he gets dragged wide and gets exposed for pace.

David Silva used the ball well but I thought Jesus was electric and really up for it. That goal was exceptional and he could easily have earned two pens as well. MOM for me although Ederson did well too. Ederson's passing in incredible and I find his long passes some of the most exciting parts of City's game at the moment. How dare a goalkeeper be that good at football. He really does not get the credit he deserves in the game for this. he's getting better at it and there is literally no one else like this in world football.

I think he does get the credit, at least from the commentators on Sky - Carragher and Neville often comment on his incredible passing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.