Bournemouth (H) CC 3rd Round Pre-Match Thread

Prediction - Bournemouth (H) Carabao Cup 3rd round?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking forward to seeing what Delap can do, even if not with the full first team.

I am hoping he can ultimately be our Haaland in quality, impact, and vaguely similar playing style, which would give us a different option to Aguero and Jesus (I understand they aren’t the exact same type of player).

No pressure, lad, if you are reading this. ;-)

Ederson
Walker
Stones
Aké
Mendy
Rodri
Fernandinho
De Bruyne
Foden
Sterling
Jesus

Fuck the league, who even wants that? Save the kids for Leicester.
Carabao Cup or nothing for me.

Bournemouth have tested their players for Covid-19 ahead of the League Cup clash with #ManCity - despite both clubs initially not deeming it necessary. City offered to pay for the round of testing, but the south coast club decided to pay themselves. [
@MikeKeegan_DM
/
@MailSport
Yet he posts this, so i assume the rags arent paying so they bung our name in as cover
I suspect the Rags are not guilty as well. The update confirms it was just another fake news story from the Daily Mail. Next week the lie will be repeated on social media until it becomes the accepted truth that City refused to pay for the Covid tests. And so it goes on. To be honest I think the Rags suffer from fake news as much as we do. It's just clickbait. Mike Keegan is a disgrace.

Ederson
Walker
Stones
Aké
Mendy
Rodri
Fernandinho
De Bruyne
Foden
Sterling
Jesus

Fuck the league, who even wants that? Save the kids for Leicester.
Carabao Cup or nothing for me.

The way it's going (re: covid et all) it might be that Carabao Cup is the only competition that actually finishes this season. So worth winning it nice and early, plus we go (joint) top of the table in terms of total league cups won as well as (joint) top in terms of winning in a row (four) ... and you have to go joint top on both counts this season to then have a chance of being outright ahead in next one ;)

Looking forward to seeing what Delap can do, even if not with the full first team.

I am hoping he can ultimately be our Haaland in quality, impact, and vaguely similar playing style, which would give us a different option to Aguero and Jesus (I understand they aren’t the exact same type of player).

No pressure, lad, if you are reading this. ;-)
I have not seen a lot of Delap, like yourself looking forward to seeing what he can do.

It looks like it will be the academy players playing. With the rest of thirst team squad who didn't play on Monday. Any of the injured players ready to play or be on the bench.

By the way who is the ref for tomorrow night's match.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.