Bournemouth Home

I believe Bournemouth are the only team in the PL we've never lost to in any competition.
AFCB fan here.... I think that's correct (at least that you've never lost to us)....I think I'm right in saying you are also the only premier League team we haven't beaten too (or even taken a point from...but you have Mike Dean to thank for that one).
Records are there to be broken though...this could be our time

AFCB fan here.... I think that's correct (at least that you've never lost to us)....I think I'm right in saying you are also the only premier League team we haven't beaten too (or even taken a point from...but you have Mike Dean to thank for that one).
I split from the other thread and replied here for you re car parking.

Still not forgiven your lot for THAT draw in '89 ;-)

now sold
single adult seat SS L3 316 £22 - must be able to do paypal/mobile ticket transfer

Last edited:
Curiously if you use ticket transfer facility to transfer a ticket to F&F do your ticket points get transferred to member or do you both gain points?

Curiously if you use ticket transfer facility to transfer a ticket to F&F do your ticket points get transferred to member or do you both gain points?
I transferred my ticket to folk on here a couple of times last year, can't see a deduction of points from my account because I didnt use it, just the +190 points at point of purchase.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.