Bournemouth NOT Friday Night 16th Sept Kick Off

Well I doubt very much I will be coming if this is the case, not taking a half day off Friday and being fucked for work if asked to go in on the Saturday.

Can't be a definite change as we might have a Champs League game on Wed 14th.

I'm dreading heading up the M6 then across town on a Friday. Trains will be chocca too.
It will be great to watch in the pub though. So, maybe the armchair beckons - a sign of the times :-(

i know it doesnt suit everyone, but for me a friday night game is good as it measn i can out into town afterwards, but i understand not everyone lives close to the ground.

I know I'm in a different boat then you all in Manchester and I'm still doing what I can to see a game live at the Etihad, unfortunately that will probably be after college is over. Until then, I like the Friday matches for the sole fact I can finally drink while watching City! UCL games allow me to if I don't have anything big going on but even being 21 it's hard for me to enjoy a beer when the kickoff is 6:30 am, 9 am, or at the latest 11:30 my time (on the weekends). The Friday night games would be 8:00 pm your time, yes? If I'm not in class that's 2:00 on a Friday here so I can get piss hammered

That being said for your sake I hope any Friday night matches the club have this season will be at home

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.