Bournemouth NOT Friday Night 16th Sept Kick Off

not for travelling fans it wont.

stupid idea.
I've traveled over to Hull for Friday night Super League games twice and it was busy but i got there on time and loved the Friday night sporting experience. As i said, Fridays are far better than Mondays for many people as a great deal of people finish work early on Fridays. Every joiner and gardener i know are in the pub from dinnertime on a Friday. They can be on the motorway to a Friday night game whereas on a Monday they wouldn't do that.

I've traveled over to Hull for Friday night Super League games twice and it was busy but i got there on time and loved the Friday night sporting experience. As i said, Fridays are far better than Mondays for many people as a great deal of people finish work early on Fridays. Every joiner and gardener i know are in the pub from dinnertime on a Friday. They can be on the motorway to a Friday night game whereas on a Monday they wouldn't do that.
Super League, in the main, is north west based. The PL has become dominated by southern, from us, teams and trying to get down the M6 on a Friday is horrendous.

Heard from a very good source this is being moved to the Friday night.
Are you sure. Two chances they would have to change it. CL game wed night and god forbid a Europa match the night before but then maybe we could play the reserves in that. Also read on here before the fixtures came out that the first game against the rags was set for the week before Christmas not Sept as it turned out. Anyway I have this game marked down as a Sat 3pm job and won't be there if it is a Friday night game.

Friday nights will be great. Many people finish early on Fridays, many have Fridays off. It's Monday nights have always been the ones that shouldn't exist.

I love my Friday night Super League games, it's a great end to the week/start to the weekend

Agreed. Can't stand Monday games. Would be a lot happier to see them binned off and replaced with Friday ones.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.