Bow and Arrow killer in Norway

Will be one every month over next twenty years across Europe. Sad times. Can’t even say past 4 pages why this happened! Radicalised.

You'd be arrested for murder/attempted murder and told not to believe everything you read on the internet.
Damn (puts Little Johnny's Archery Set, away, cancels train ticket and returns to reading The Letters page in the Daily Telegraph)

Will be one every month over next twenty years across Europe. Sad times. Can’t even say past 4 pages why this happened! Radicalised.
Well this thread was bizzarely lighthearted considering people were murdered in the street. Now the reason has been reported (an hour ago) the serious posters will be along to join you shortly.

Well this thread was bizzarely lighthearted considering people were murdered in the street. Now the reason has been reported (an hour ago) the serious posters will be along to join you shortly.
It is bizzarely light hearted because it is in another country, it happened to people I don't know and there is nothing me, as an individual, can do about it. Typing 'so sorry for their loss' or any other simplistic greeting on a football forum will not change anything.
Getting all worried, as some posters clearly are, about the so called shit world we live in doesn't help. Thousands die every day, scores are murdered throughout the world but we never hear about them. There are awful things happening in China Burma the African content. I cannot get upset for everyone and the best way to deal with stories like this is to be light hearted.

True dat, Handbridge, over the Dee, 'Treboeth' in Welsh meant 'Fire Town' as the Taffs were forever raiding and burning it.
Be interesting to see what would happen if someone actually
skewered one
, it's the law after all.
Anyway, another dreadful event by some psycho, sadly amongst us.

Is Ryan Giggs busy these days?

It is bizzarely light hearted because it is in another country, it happened to people I don't know and there is nothing me, as an individual, can do about it. Typing 'so sorry for their loss' or any other simplistic greeting on a football forum will not change anything.
Getting all worried, as some posters clearly are, about the so called shit world we live in doesn't help. Thousands die every day, scores are murdered throughout the world but we never hear about them. There are awful things happening in China Burma the African content. I cannot get upset for everyone and the best way to deal with stories like this is to be light hearted.
It’s probably a more ecological form of murder if we’re looking for a bright side.

No. It was lightjearted because 'terrorism' wasn't mentioned. I agree with everything else you say apart from last sentence.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.