Bow and Arrow killer in Norway

It is bizzarely light hearted because it is in another country, it happened to people I don't know and there is nothing me, as an individual, can do about it. Typing 'so sorry for their loss' or any other simplistic greeting on a football forum will not change anything.
Getting all worried, as some posters clearly are, about the so called shit world we live in doesn't help. Thousands die every day, scores are murdered throughout the world but we never hear about them. There are awful things happening in China Burma the African content. I cannot get upset for everyone and the best way to deal with stories like this is to be light hearted.
@Blue Mist ,...... the voice of reason :)
God bless him and all who sail in him.

It is bizzarely light hearted because it is in another country, it happened to people I don't know and there is nothing me, as an individual, can do about it. Typing 'so sorry for their loss' or any other simplistic greeting on a football forum will not change anything.
Getting all worried, as some posters clearly are, about the so called shit world we live in doesn't help. Thousands die every day, scores are murdered throughout the world but we never hear about them. There are awful things happening in China Burma the African content. I cannot get upset for everyone and the best way to deal with stories like this is to be light hearted.
.....Made me go all a quiver...

I see Haaland has been really bored since his injury but this is a weird hobby regardless

Quite right. 5 million children die EVERY year from mostly treatable causes (more than the Covid total across the world in almost 2 years and mostly affecting people coming to the end of their lives not starting out) and its barely mentioned.

My first thought was geeky loner rather than Islamic terrorist if I'm honest. Just seems more like the demographic that would have learned to fire a bow and arrow. Maybe ISIS have been hit harder than we thought.
You don't fire a bow and arrow, you shoot an arrow with a bow, you're welcome

Shocking act whatever the terminology

You don't fire a bow and arrow, you shoot an arrow with a bow, you're welcome

Shocking act whatever the terminology

You'd be right if it was a longbow but it's a crossbow with a trigger, "dry-firing" is the term used for shooting without a bolt loaded.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.