Box set and film recommendations

W W

worsleyweb

Having a few days just chilling and fancy getting into some of these Netflix series as well as good films.

Never managed to get into stuff like peaky blinders and things like that but keep hearing some are great.

Can anyone give me some tips? Cheers

I mean, I could recommend the Lazy Town boxset but you probably wouldn't like that!

Give us some more clues about what you're into!

If you just want to get through something over the Christmas break I'd highly recommend you watch Fargo (the film) if you haven't already. It's suitably wintry and snowy for this time of year.

Then make your way through each season of Fargo, the TV show, all three of which are on Netflix. Each season focuses on a completely different mini-story over ten episodes which are 45-50 minutes each in length.

For example, season one is set in 2006 and sees Martin Freeman embroiled in criminal activity after being dragged into it by Billy-Bob Thornton. Season two is set back in the 80s and sees Jesse Plemons and Kirsten Dunst cross paths with a powerful crime family headed by Jean Stewart. Season three is set in 2010 has Ewan McGregor playing twins.

It's great and it's easy to plow through over a week if you dedicate yourself.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.