Box Set Watchathon

I’m still to watch the last two seasons of The Shield.

The only shows I binged watched recently were Inside No.9 and Peep Show (twice).

I have the worst attention span in the world, so any episode with a run time of over 30 minutes will be a struggle.

But I would love to re-watch Twin Peaks, which remains my favourite TV series of all time.

I’m still to watch the last two seasons of The Shield.

The only shows I binged watched recently were Inside No.9 and Peep Show (twice).

I have the worst attention span in the world, so any episode with a run time of over 30 minutes will be a struggle.

But I would love to re-watch Twin Peaks, which remains my favourite TV series of all time.

Hence the login name?

I've not seen the new series - may need a NowTV stick for that. Hope it's better than the Firestick which isn't a stick or fiery.

I remember it being baffling discussion topic when it came out, and a cause to record every episode and watch again to try to work out what was happening!

All of the Star Treks
All of the Star Gates
All of the original Twilight Zones

I am now doing anything to do with Jim Al-Khalili who is not only brilliant but can guide anyone through the minefield of phyics and engineering. IMO he's the David Attenborough of the science world.

If you are ridiculous old softies like I am, then Anne with an E (netflix) is really good.

I'm thinking of blowing the dust off Fringe and watching it again. Maybe Babylon 5, Farscape, Deep Space 9, I always reach for sci -fi when I'm a bit low.

Notwithstanding, I'm presently watching The First World War, a ten-part Channel 4 documentary, It's based on the 2003 book of the same name by Oxford history professor Hew Strachan, it's bloody brilliant. It's rare for a documentary to reveal so much that seems new, at least to me, about something so heavily documented as the First World War.

I'm thinking of blowing the dust off Fringe and watching it again. Maybe Babylon 5, Farscape, Deep Space 9, I always reach for sci -fi when I'm a bit low.

Notwithstanding, I'm presently watching The First World War, a ten-part Channel 4 documentary, It's based on the 2003 book of the same name by Oxford history professor Hew Strachan, it's bloody brilliant. It's rare for a documentary to reveal so much that seems new, at least to me, about something so heavily documented as the First World War.

Were you a fan of warehouse 13 bud? Fringe was excellent, great casting makes for good TV.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.