Box Set Watchathon

Were you a fan of warehouse 13 bud? Fringe was excellent, great casting makes for good TV.

Yes, I do have the Warehouse 13 box set and might well watch it again, it was light and didn't take itself too seriously. Re-watched The Lost room recently, I'd forgotten just how good it was, if you've not seen it I think it's on Prime, a mini series, very clever.

kNU0lZ1pDQ3rvZRKin9Tt6gyHO3GWeOcRJY8HoCxYdlHAJE6wOkPann1XkfGq3_mZdSBaItSzj_z7g-1iqvde7GDOZMw_-U

Yes, I do have the Warehouse 13 box set and might well watch it again, it was light and didn't take itself too seriously. Re-watched The Lost room recently, I'd forgotten just how good it was, if you've not seen it I think it's on Prime, a mini series, very clever.

kNU0lZ1pDQ3rvZRKin9Tt6gyHO3GWeOcRJY8HoCxYdlHAJE6wOkPann1XkfGq3_mZdSBaItSzj_z7g-1iqvde7GDOZMw_-U

Will have a watch of it tonight it sounds good bud.

The series was excellent. The film was a piece of utter butchery (and I am a huge David Lynch fan). Hasn't he been working on a new TP series recently, by the way? By public demand?

The first season was a masterpiece but the second had some truly horrendous sub-plots. Thankfully, Lynch returned for the finale.

Twin Peaks: Fire Walk with Me has grown on me a lot with repeated viewings. I particularly love the scene with David Bowie as Phillips Jeffries. It’s disappointing they didn’t use the same actress for the part of Donna, though.

I’m not sure about a new Twin Peaks series. I had mixed feelings watching Twin Peaks: The Return.

I will bud, considering we seem to have the same taste in Sci-Fi i'm expecting to be pleasantly surprised.

Have you watched SGU Stargate Universe, the one with Robert Carlyle in? It's the best of the lot, only 40 episodes but a cut above the rest in my opinion.

Stargate: Atlantis is my second favourite and I might give that a watch.

I've not seen the new series - may need a NowTV stick for that. Hope it's better than the Firestick which isn't a stick or fiery.

I remember it being baffling discussion topic when it came out, and a cause to record every episode and watch again to try to work out what was happening!

I’d imagine it will appear horribly outdated now but I can’t recall ever being as captivated by a show than the first season of Twin Peaks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.