Box Set Watchathon

I’m not sure about a new Twin Peaks series. I had mixed feelings watching Twin Peaks: The Return.

Kind of agree. Never go back to tinker with what you got right first time round. General rule in life. Thing is, Lynch is only painting these days – which he's done all his life, of course. Essentially, he is a painter.
He might be getting slightly bored.

Have you watched SGU Stargate Universe, the one with Robert Carlyle in? It's the best of the lot, only 40 episodes but a cut above the rest in my opinion.

Stargate: Atlantis is my second favourite and I might give that a watch.

I have done all the Stargates apart from that one, for me it was a little too dark and serious whereas all the others had an element of comedy to them.

Casting the Colonels must have been hard to keep the momentum going through the different series, Ronan Dax, Rodney, Teyla and Colonel Sheppard are my favourite team although it's hard to pick between them.

I have done all the Stargates apart from that one, for me it was a little too dark and serious whereas all the others had an element of comedy to them.

Casting the Colonels must have been hard to keep the momentum going through the different series, Ronan Dax, Rodney, Teyla and Colonel Sheppard are my favourite team although it's hard to pick between them.

I agree with that.

Stargate SG-1 is 214 episodes! its sheer size is daunting! Still, time is the only thing we have plenty of and I've only ever watched it in its entirety once.

Thing is, with a series that size there's no real arc to it, best to watch it in blocks.

I agree with that.

Stargate SG-1 is 214 episodes! its sheer size is daunting! Still, time is the only thing we have plenty of and I've only ever watched it in its entirety once.

Thing is, with a series that size there's no real arc to it, best to watch it in blocks.

Indeed !

:)

I'm trying to eke out Ozark S3 - still got 4 episodes to go
Plodding through The Shield s7 - managing about 1 episode per week
With wife watching Orange is the New Black s6: it's holding up pretty well TBF
With the kids watching Brooklyn 99 s6 - TBH it ain't half as funny as it once was.

I've introduced the family to Bosch and we are currently watching S2 together. I'll try and sneak a view of S6 in my own time.

Kind of agree. Never go back to tinker with what you got right first time round. General rule in life. Thing is, Lynch is only painting these days – which he's done all his life, of course. Essentially, he is a painter.
He might be getting slightly bored.

I have ‘What did Jack do?’ on my Netflix watchlist but I haven’t gotten around to watching it yet.

I didn’t mind Twin Peaks: The Return but it never quite captured the magic of the first season.

Not a box-set but tonight i'm having the amazon doc on City.
On a side note, i've been using my free prime trial for box sets and films. It was due to run out last week but they gave me 30 days extra. Works a treat as well on a smart tv.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.