Box Set Watchathon

BlueAnorak

Ok folks, what box sets have you burnt through so far? OK I started a bit earlier than most, but so far I've done.
- Man In The High Castle (Amazon Prime). Seasons 3 and 4. An excellent alternative history sci-fi based on the Philip K Dic book
- The Expanse (Amazon Prime). All 4 series. Best Sci-Fi series in eons. Well worth the watch.
- Captain Scarlet (VIdeo Shelf). Gerry Anderson Supermarionation classic.
- UFO (Video Shelf). Gerry Anderson live action. Excellent. I never realised that the closing credits shot is not of Earth but the aliens planet...
- The Dark (Netflix). 2 series. German dark sci-fi. Well worth a watch.

I'm currently watching Fringe from the Video shelf. Excellent and far better than the X files

Last edited:
Mad Men
Stranger Things
Westworld

oh hang on, you mean only since lockdown...

In that case Baptiste/The Missing - brilliant, gripping stuff
And every episode of Would I Lie To You off Dave & BBC that I can lay my hands on.

Since lockdown have watched about twenty newly released movies and have moved on to
The whole of Picard
Second series of Star Trek Discovery
Three series worth of Mrs Maisel
Series one and two of Gomorrah
Series one of Ozark
Six episodes of Tiger King
About eight episodes of Arrested Development

Since lockdown have watched about twenty newly released movies and have moved on to
The whole of Picard
Second series of Star Trek Discovery
Three series worth of Mrs Maisel
Series one and two of Gomorrah
Series one of Ozark
Six episodes of Tiger King
About eight episodes of Arrested Development
We watched the 'Picard' set over 2 days. Pretty good but went on a bit and had some very cringy moments.

Ok folks, what box sets have you burnt through so far? OK I started a bit earlier than most, but so far I've done.
- Man In The High Castle (Amazon Prime). Seasons 3 and 4. An excellent alternative history sci-fi based on the Philip K Dic book
- The Expanse (Amazon Prime). All 4 series. Best Sci-Fi series in eons. Well worth the watch.
- Captain Scarlet (VIdeo Shelf). Gerry Anderson Supermarionation classic.
- UFO (Video Shelf). Gerry Anderson live action. Excellent. I never realised that the closing credits shot is not of Earth but the aliens planet...
- The Dark (Netflix). 2 series. German dark sci-fi. Well worth a watch.

I'm currently watching Fringe from the Video shelf. Excellent and far better than the X files
Fringe was great at first but lost its way with lots of plot holes near the end

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.