Boycott MOTD

Ali Benarbia said:
mcfcirlam said:
I apologise if you dont have Sky but if you do I think we should boycott Match of the Day.
Have they forgot we are still champions, we win 4 v 0 and we have to wait for more than one hour for the highlights.
I am watching Goals on Sunday right now and we are second game in with extended highlights.
It goes to show that the BBC have no respect for us.
I hope we score 6 at the swamp next week and do the same at Wembley the week after.
Can you imagine if we clawed back the 15 points, which is highly unlikely.
Would we move up the viewing order then??.[/quote

Don't talk soft. As if a "boycott" would even be noticed, let alone affect anything. Besides, MOTM still has the best music of any sports show since the old "Sports Report" on the radio at 5 o'clock on Saturdays, and where else can you see Aguero's goal. Kompany's header v ManU, and VK lifting the trophy, all in the space of 30 seconds?

Pedant alert, but Sports Report still on at 5 on a Sat - with "that" music.

MOTD needs a good shake up one way or the other.
Sarah Jane Mee would be a start

They show us at the beginning of every show,enjoy it while it lasts,next 6 weeks,cause I don't think we will be in the opening titles next season

jimharri said:
It's getting beyond a joke now. They're not even showing us tonight; scandalous!

Yep - enough's enough. Let's get rid of the jug-eared smug twat and get Boycott MOTD up-and-running.

geoff-boycott3-12609.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.