Boycott Wembley , team England and buying shirts

mike channon´s windmill said:
The only way we can do anything to rid our game of the scourge of the FA is to do exactly this

How will this work exactly given that the FA are the governing body and so run the game?

mike channon´s windmill said:
The only way we can do anything to rid our game of the scourge of the FA is to do exactly this
will this get us good footballers ?

Pointless suggestions. Simple solution is to appoint Redknapp or Hodgson and start the new generation of young guns.

Don't think the FA cares really, their website is already openly advertising tickets for a friendly against Hungary.

I think rather than spending £1B on a new stadium they could of invested a large chunk of that money into grass-roots football for the future
Wouldn't of helped today but i just cant see where they go from here

inbetween said:
Don't think the FA cares really, their website is already openly advertising tickets for a friendly against Hungary.

Guaranteed to be full of kids on school trips with their vuvelzelas. I think i'll be giving that one a miss.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.