Bradford and Bingley To Be Briefly Nationalised

mancmackem

wrong-i-r-meant-to-catch-u.jpg

you are sooooo wrong. Interest rates up by most b/s and banks next week, no mortgages without massive deposits from now on.

It is all going tits up, eventually the whole banking industry is going to crash, draw all your cash out put it in biscuit tins and bury it in the back garden.

Your savings are protected to £35K in each banking institution, so spread your money about if you have a lot.

simonk said:
LEE BRADBURY said:
It is all going tits up, eventually the whole banking industry is going to crash, draw all your cash out put it in biscuit tins and bury it in the back garden.

where do you live mate?
just so I can watch out for you and that

Ha ha ha, I work in total darkness with night vision

Ah... How does Thatcher feel to watch her house of cards come tumbling down? Watching her 'legacy' crash and burn must be sheer hell! Don't worry, ducky, some fools think you're a 'national institution'!

Do you know, Brown must be feeling more and more absolved of the current climate as he could only work with the currency culture as it was. So MANY people blamed him(and Cameron is still on that ticket), but surely opinions must've changed?

Or do people still blame Brown's 'economics'?

If the witch hadn't conned the country into thinking owning your own house was the path to financial and spiritual nirvana we wouldn't be in this mess.

And those greedy fuckers who rent out houses to any old scum without a thought for the social consequences deserve all they get.

And, which clown thought it would be a good idea to lend shit loads of other peoples money to borrowers who couldn't or wouldn't pay it back. Wankers.

mancmackem said:
More problems in the banking industry. Shame for some but more possibilities for due to be first time buyers (like me) actually getting on the property ladder for an attainable and maybe more realistic price.

Hahahahaahhaha NOPE!!!!

Less lenders, higher rates, higher deposits needed = LESS CHANCE of you getting on the housing ladder np

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.