Bradford City 2018/19

Discussion in 'General football forum' started by Vienna_70, 6 Sep 2018.

1. Crouchinho

Crouchinho

Team supported:
    Tottenham Hotspur
    I wouldnt disagree with you mate. We were littered with unbelievable strikers during the mid 90s it wasnt even funny. Shearer, Sheringham, Owen, Ferdinand, Cole, Sutton, Fowler etc but Collymore had it all and maybe could have been better than all of them. Wasted talent

Here is his goal for Bradford..

2. dennishasdoneit

dennishasdoneit

A fantastic goal.Wow.cheers for posting.

And you have to ask...why is there such a dearth of top class english forwards to choose from now.?
    Goes back to the Phil Foden debate....
    If Kane got injured now,who would take his place? ...

Last edited: 16 Oct 2018
  3. Crouchinho

Crouchinho

Team supported:
    Tottenham Hotspur
    No probs man. I think that match finished 1-1 it had a great atmosphere by the sounds of it. I dont think Collymore stayed very long for them. He either went to Spain or came back from Spain to play for Bradford I forget now

4. Bantamgaz

Bantamgaz

Nice to see a thread about us on here :) Hopkin won't be able to do a thing with us the damage was done in January this year even Pep would struggle with this poor set up :( as for folk staying away from Valley Parade it's probably the best thing we can do to drive the owner who in all honesty as shafted the club over big time :(

5. Bantamgaz

Bantamgaz

so it was all down to that one game that you got relegated ???? Not the other 40 odd games :) look at our form at the end of that season ......It was relegation form the players had downed tools well before the pompey game .......btw I wanted you to stay up .......Only a loon would want to travel all the way to Pompey rather than Maine Rd

6. Vienna_70

Vienna_70

Hopkin has appointed former New England Revolution and Tottenham coach, Anton McElhone, as his assistant:

https://www.thetelegraphandargus.co...s-new-bantams-assistant-head-coach/?ref=ebmps

They’ve won one and drawn three of the last five, including coming from 0-2 down to draw against Peterborough in the Cup on Saturday, so maybe they have, just like the rags, turned a corner, though Luton, who are third in League One, hammered them 0-4 last Tuesday.

7. lazerblue

lazerblue

twats cost me £95 on saturday with that eaqualiser at Peterborough, sank my acca

8. Vienna_70

Vienna_70

9. Vienna_70

Vienna_70

Lost 2-3 on penalties against Posh in the Cup this evening, after being 0-2 and 1-3 down, and then 4-3 ahead with only 6 minutes to go.

It must be a sickener for them.

But on a positive note, they’re scoring goals again; that’s seven in the last two games, as they drew 3-3 away to Plymouth on Saturday.

Possible shoots of recovery?

10. Vienna_70

Vienna_70

Out of the bottom four now, after wins against Walsall and S****horpe, whom they’ve now gone above in the table, and are, incidentally managed by former Bradford player and manager Stuart McCall.

Things are looking up; they’re unbeaten in six, now, but there’s still a long way to go and today's game, against another League One Bluemoon favourite, Sunderland, will be a big test for them.