Bradford City

David Ball, once of this parish, is currently on a season-long loan from Rotherham, though the Millers have a recall clause.

My mate at work was raving about him this morning, saying he has been brilliant for the Bantams and desperately hoping that Rotherham don’t want him back.

Him and Jack Payne are crucial now .....Looks like we have turned a corner ....amazing what happens when you shift out one bad egg ...... Barnsley away Saturday taking over 4k there which considering the poor season it's been is very good for our level

Him and Jack Payne are crucial now .....Looks like we have turned a corner ....amazing what happens when you shift out one bad egg ...... Barnsley away Saturday taking over 4k there which considering the poor season it's been is very good for our level

Remember a trip there with the notrious Ointment one Saturday. How I got out alive, i'll never know ;-)

Weird you should mention that ......went for a nosey on the Barnsley board the younger lot had us down as a nice friendly lot .......The older generations made us out to be anti Christ's ........Some right horror stories on there ........A few of our lot want to read what it used to be like because the big debate is standing up at away games and how nasty it is :)

Hopkin resigned on 25th February, after the Bantams lost to Walsall, despite having a man advantage from the 6th minute and taking a1-0 lead.

He has been replaced by Gary Bowyer, son of former European Cup winner and City boo-boy, Ian.

With 11 games left, Bradford are six points from safety.

It’s not looking good and it will take a miracle of biblical proportions for Bowyer to save them.

Good luck to Bradford. Hope they can pull it off. Bowyer knows what he us doing. Trouble is has he got enough time?

Complete shambles of a season ......pre season was the start of it ......You could see back then it was gonna be relegation on the cards........Bowyer is massive for the club now he will already now what's needed for league 2 next season ........Hopefully all the bottlejobs will be gone by then

Relegation confirmed today.

It’s been a shit season for them, despite winning their first game, and a brief spell under Hopkin.

I feel bad for all my Bradford-supporting mates at work. Hopefully, Bowyer can sort things out during the summer and get them back up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.