Bradley sacked by Swansea

I bet they regret getting rid of Monk now. Or even Guidolin. If either of those two were still in charge (especially Monk), Swansea wouldn't be up shit creek.

I thought Guidolin was doing ok. They weren't in a great position in the league when they sacked him but they were turning in some decent performances and looked well organised - the 2-2 draw against Chelsea plus they played well in the back to back games against us.

Don't know how he got the gig in the first place, i mean , who the fuck is he?
Either jobs for the boys or he was on a couple of ton a week! No doubt he'll be hanging around like a bad smell now until some lower league club appoints him.
Former coach of the USA national side. And Swansea have American owners.

Don't know how he got the gig in the first place, i mean , who the fuck is he?
Either jobs for the boys or he was on a couple of ton a week! No doubt he'll be hanging around like a bad smell now until some lower league club appoints him.

Well he did manage the USA national side for 5 years so that wasn't too shabby a job to have on his CV but his experience at club level in terms of teans managed wasn't really of a high enough standard to warrant being offered a job in the Premier League. That said, I think Swansea are part-owned by Americans these days so I can kind of understand why he got the gig.

I thought Guidolin was doing ok. They weren't in a great position in the league when they sacked him but they were turning in some decent performances and looked well organised - the 2-2 draw against Chelsea plus they played well in the back to back games against us.
Agreed. He was harshly treated. I'd say that the owners panicked, as they were near the foot of the table at that point. However, as you said, they weren't playing too badly under Guidolin, and may well have dug themselves out of the hole. But they looked shocking yesterday in the highlights I've seen.

Word is down here that Giggs is getting the job at the end of the week, I wish them all the very worst if that's the case. I'm good mates with an excellent Swansea ITK. I had a Christmas beer with him last week and we were discussing Swansea, basically he was saying that from what he had picked up from his mates the idea was for Guido to come in until the end of the season just to steady the ship with his tactical nous, Guido was happy to return to Italy afterwards. However the board members at the time fell out over the American takeover and the managerial situation was completely ignored and so was the playing squad. This is the real reason why everything is fucked at Swansea, the fall out among the board, the Dyer situation (true story) was just a convenient excuse.

The yanks were well within their rights to remove Guidolin who wasn't exactly a perfect fit for the Premier league and bring their own man in but to hire Bradley is a complete joke, look at his record.

Last edited:
Word is down here that Giggs is getting the job at the end of the week, I wish them all the very worst if that's the case. I grew up with a guy who is best mates with some of the former board members (sell outs) sons. I had a Christmas beer with him last week and we were discussing Swansea, basically he was saying that from what he had picked up from his mates the idea was for Guido to come in until the end of the season just to steady the ship with his tactical nous, Guido was happy to return to Italy afterwards. However the board members at the time fell out over the American takeover and the managerial situation was completely ignored and so was the playing squad. This is the real reason why everything is fucked at Swansea, the fall out among the board, the Dyer situation (true story) was just a convenient excuse.

The yanks were well within their rights to remove Guidolin who wasn't exactly a perfect fit for the Premier league and bring their own man in but to hire Bradley is a complete joke, look at his record.

What happened to Dyer? I thought he looked good whenever we played Swansea

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.