Bradley sacked by Swansea

At what point does a Chairman take some responsibility for the £Millions wasted on shit players and managers?

85 days is an absolute joke regardless of whether he had it in him or not but if he didn't and the chairman obviously doesn't think he does then why th fuck did he hire him just 85 days ago?

I hope they go down now just so the fucking idiot can have whats coming to him!

Don't mind Swansea,they've tried to play decent football over the last few years.However if they give it to the disgusting horrible cheating **** giggs i hope they go down without another point.

At what point does a Chairman take some responsibility for the £Millions wasted on shit players and managers?

85 days is an absolute joke regardless of whether he had it in him or not but if he didn't and the chairman obviously doesn't think he does then why th fuck did he hire him just 85 days ago?

It just goes to show what a great chairman Huw Jenkins was when it came to hiring and firing managers. Flynn, Sousa. Martinez, Rodgers, Laudrup, Monk and even Guidolin all did a good job and what was required of them. The Yanks came in and hired a dud straight away.

Any hope Giggs has of being a United manager, as unlikely as that possibility is, will end as soon as he manages another club. He will be shown up in the world of management. He has nothing about him whatsoever, nothing. If he is offered the Swansea job, he will take it, loan a few youngsters from United and be relegated in disgrace.

Anyone remember when Solsjaer went to Cardiff, it was fucking horror show!

They should get Pearson or and experienced Championship manager, because that is exactly where they are heading

Not another one lost to this dreadful year (wrings hands) Gibber gibber burble.

You`d best ask Khaldoon. ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.