Bradley sacked by Swansea

That is bollocks. Who do you think allowed the yanks in then?

He was a great chairman, all the managers he hired is testament to that plus their remarkable rise from the doldrums, they were a model club. However, he wanted out and he sold out and didn't give a fuck about the consequences. He's let himself down by not handing the club over to a safe pair of hands. He didn't owe the fans much but what he did owe them was to make sure Swansea City were going to be looked after and kept afloat, looks like he hasn't done that. He's got 5% left in the club, he should sell it to the trust.

That's exactly my view of them these days, fuck em. Theyve had it now anyway, their 'fans' are already losing interest and pulling their old rag and dipper shirts out of the loft. I was winding a load of them up in the boozer yesterday, they are all on the defensive saying 'I always supported two teams, everyone knows that'. I know scores of rugby men who had nowt at all to ever do with football, and they bought season tickets. They are gradually drifting back now, and attendances for the Ospreys are creeping up, although they are having a good season so that may account for a bit of it. These people wont be going to watch in the Championship and they already saying that they know they wont get back up if relegated. They had a good thing going there a few years ago and a combination of things, greed, extra marital shagging within the club, personality clashes and cliques, the agent of Laudrup being a twat, and then the ultimate sell out resulting in Brad Flipping Bobley. Theyre fucked now. The fans want Coleman in to redress the balance against the foreign owners, what with him being a local and that. They arent that keen on Brian Riggs going there.

You forgot to mention the coco pops story haha.

But spot on about the ex dippers and rags. I was 18 when Swansea beat Reading in the play offs, I had the piss ripped out of me for supporting City all through school from Dipper and Rags alike and as soon as they won that game the very same people switched to Swansea and began calling me a glory supporter for supporting City. I see a ridiculous amount of cars with both Swansea and United/Dipper stickers on.

Whenever I see these people out and about I always remind them who they used to support before the Jacks got promoted, they really don't like that. Will be interesting to see what crowds they get if they go down? I'll plump for 14k.

That's exactly my view of them these days, fuck em. Theyve had it now anyway, their 'fans' are already losing interest and pulling their old rag and dipper shirts out of the loft. I was winding a load of them up in the boozer yesterday, they are all on the defensive saying 'I always supported two teams, everyone knows that'. I know scores of rugby men who had nowt at all to ever do with football, and they bought season tickets. They are gradually drifting back now, and attendances for the Ospreys are creeping up, although they are having a good season so that may account for a bit of it. These people wont be going to watch in the Championship and they already saying that they know they wont get back up if relegated. They had a good thing going there a few years ago and a combination of things, greed, extra marital shagging within the club, personality clashes and cliques, the agent of Laudrup being a twat, and then the ultimate sell out resulting in Brad Flipping Bobley. Theyre fucked now. The fans want Coleman in to redress the balance against the foreign owners, what with him being a local and that. They arent that keen on Brian Riggs going there.

Link please!

Anyone who calls a penalty a "pee-kay" deserves sacking!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.