Brahim Diaz - 2017/18 Performances

Discussion in 'Player Performances' started by Alber Fenoll Espejo, 30 Jul 2017.

1. Gabriel

Gabriel

Found great space on at least 4 occasions. However, on two of those occasions, he immediately passed the ball backwards when he actually had nobody marking him and a clear opportunity to turn and drive at a defence on the back foot. Hope he gets longer on Sunday.

Last edited: 10 May 2018
  2. tenententen

tenententen

He's getting in the right positions. A few inches more to his height and he'd be first-team ready. His technique is impeccable but he should be more self-confident, like Sancho is showing for Dortmund this year.

3. MCFC1993

MCFC1993

Would like to see him start ahead of Jesus at the weekend.

I think he's going to be world class.

4. Airbags Optional

Airbags Optional

Very good cameo last night, bit more strength and he will be some player

5. BlueMoonz1977

BlueMoonz1977

I know we all rave about Foden because he is class. But Diaz for me is right up their with him.

Imo this lad has the possibility to become our very own messi type player, his skill set and wanting to actually get the ball and then take players on is great to see and watch evry time he gets the opportunity to come on.

Diaz and Foden - our very own homegrown messi and xavi : )

6. Manchester_lalala

Manchester_lalala

Diaz has always been better than Foden for me.

7. Tevez City

Tevez City

How did he play ?

8. domalino

domalino

Didn't really get many touches. The game was very fractured and we were getting pretty desperate for the goal so it wasn't the best opportunity to show what he can do. Tried to get on the end of a few through balls, tried to play a few balls into the box but there were 10 saints players in the box so none really went anywhere. If I were doing a player ratings neither Brahim or Foden would get a rating, simply weren't on long enough to be either good or bad.

9. mdj0520

mdj0520

He's put on some man weight this season. We had our photo with him at the start of the season and he looks unrecognisable when you see him now. Really excited for he and foden next season.

10. David 'El Mago' Silva

David 'El Mago' Silva

What a moment for the lad to be a part of

[​IMG]