Brahim Diaz - 2018/19 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reminds me of a young Sergio. So much to like about this player. Excited to see him get more minutes this season

He needs to sign a new contract, his potential is so vast and he clearly suits Peps style of play

He can do a job training with the first team this season, although probably needs a loan move for competitive football

Got chatting to him after the game. Proper Manc Spanish accent. Love it. Such a nice lad too.

I think a lot of player development/opportunity issues could be solved if there was a club directive issued that one substitute spot should be always allocated to a development player and that they will be given minutes where games are comfortably won ahead of more experienced players.

This would still allow two experienced players to be subbed on.

Obviously if matches are close and experience is needed to see them out then the manager would have discretion.

I think a lot of player development/opportunity issues could be solved if there was a club directive issued that one substitute spot should be always allocated to a development player and that they will be given minutes where games are comfortably won ahead of more experienced players.

This would still allow two experienced players to be subbed on.

Obviously if matches are close and experience is needed to see them out then the manager would have discretion.

Don’t know a club directive a premier rule that every premier team has to start 1 player from the youth team never happen though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.