Brahim Diaz - 2018/19 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just want him to sign new contract and develop and that only happen if he play a lot next season.

Regardless if its Dortmund or Girona, but with Girona it will be nice to see City youngsters together.
Roberts and Luiz are heading there it seems,they already have Garcia,so I doubt there will be more.

I'm in two minds about a loan anyway.I like the idea of regular football but I also like the fact his education here probably count be better in terms of role model.

for me, Diaz is better than Fodden at present. But Pep et al clearly see it the other way around with Fodden getting more game time.

Hope he signs a new contract as he looks absolutely quality every time he gets on the pitch

Sevilla look to be going for Portu, Girona's main attacking guy.

Could Brahim be his replacement?

The frustrating thing for me is that we can give Sane (two seasons ago), Bernardo (last season) and Mahrez this season a few months to bed in, but we’ll never afford Brahim the same opportunity. He made his debut for us two years ago now, and he’s played about 40 minutes of Premier League football since. What exactly is the long term plan for him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.