Brahim Diaz (signed for Real)

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to Sam Lee he may go to Madrid in January and then go on loan next summer. City wanted him to sign a deal and then go on loan which he didn't want to.
Doesn't make sense to me

I find it tough to trust Spanish Youth.They will run away to Barca and Madrid on even seeing a missed call from them.
Suarez Diaz and I wouldn't be surprised if Eric Garcia returns back to Barcelona in future if he does well here with youth teams and few first team apparences

I find it tough to trust Spanish Youth.They will run away to Barca and Madrid on even seeing a missed call from them.
Suarez Diaz and I wouldn't be surprised if Eric Garcia returns back to Barcelona in future if he does well here with youth teams and few first team apparences

Maybe Spanish youth shouldn’t trust us - Maffeo, Angelino and Suarez were never given a chance and Diaz will leave having been given very minimal chances.

According to Sam Lee he may go to Madrid in January and then go on loan next summer. City wanted him to sign a deal and then go on loan which he didn't want to.
Doesn't make sense to me
Ahh, that gives credit to the story, he seems to be pretty sharp on us. If he goes i wish him the best, would rather he stay though.

Did anyone else see the Franny Lee twitter on the Bluemoon Forum a few days ago, saying that Brahim Diaz was going to Real Madrid? It was on for a few hours and then deleted. It even had a few people responding to it. I was wondering if the moderators deleted it, or if it was a genuine post? Did anyone else see it?

Franny Lee is on twitter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.