Brahim Diaz (signed for Real)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's at least partly mitigated by the fact that he's injured but there were other players not on the bench so I'm not sure what your point would have been even if he was fit enough to play.
Didn't know he was injured so that would answer that, but if he wasn't injured and then was not at least on the bench, how is he a direct replacement for Brahim?

Didn't know he was injured so that would answer that, but if he wasn't injured and then was not at least on the bench, how is he a direct replacement for Brahim?
Seeing as Diaz was frequently not injured and not on the bench it sounds perfect :)

:D he was in most of the cup game squads, at the very least, IIRC.
Matondo could easily take that over when fit imo as could Poveda, both very talented youngsters and both better physically prepared for the step up imo than Foden and Diaz were.

Not sure what his cost has been over the years he served his apprenticeship with City but his multi million pound sale with future possibilities makes it commercially sound for me.
What other sector of business affords such a return?

How many players came through the academy in the past 10 years and become valuable squad members ?
Bloody hell do you think our coaches went to Hogwarts or something? They are not magicians. The academy is now really motoring i think and it is starting to show. We are starting to see a lot of names we know from it turn up at other clubs playing a good standard, some are going to the worlds other top clubs. Foden is looking like our first diamond to.

I can be an impatient person as much as the next person. It think it is a bit strong to call the academy out because we only have one player from it currently. By it's very nature starting such a program/setup is a long process, they is no cheating father time bud.

Bloody hell do you think our coaches went to Hogwarts or something? They are not magicians. The academy is now really motoring i think and it is starting to show. We are starting to see a lot of names we know from it turn up at other clubs playing a good standard, some are going to the worlds other top clubs. Foden is looking like our first diamond to.

I can be an impatient person as much as the next person. It think it is a bit strong to call the academy out because we only have one player from it currently. By it's very nature starting such a program/setup is a long process, they is no cheating father time bud.
Two players, I think Aro Muric was 16 when he joined us so he'd count in my eyes.

Gutted, disappointed & sad.

He is my favourite academy player in the past 5 years. Waited for him since his debut in Qatar but unfortunately we don't appreciate what we have, we prefer to buy and keep buying instead of giving a " real " chance to our exceptional young talents.

The closest thing to Sergio Aguero, all what he needed was trust and minutes but unfortunately Pep prefer to give chance after chance for Jesus not him.

So you would have dropped Jesus, a current first choice Brazilian international, for Diaz? Get real.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.