Brahim Diaz

Loved watching this lad. He's beefed up over the last year or so, and might do again in the next twelve months. I agree with the criticism of his play and the reasons he didn't get more time, but just one player like Diaz in the team brings in the fans!

i think he was on that already at city and wanted a bigger and better contract and more first team chances ????

Diaz was on £65,000 a week at us before he left? Am I reading that right? Surely there’s Not even the slightest chance he was on that type of money while he was at us!

Last edited:
We should register an interest, the rags would pay shitloads for him.
I would like to know why manager after manager hasn't played him at Real Madrid. If I was somehow appointed manager of Real Madrid I would be building my team around Isco. I think he is an incredible player.

Diaz was on £65,000 a week at us before he left? Am I reading that right? Surely there’s Not even the slightest chance he was on that type of money while he was at us!
No, he's on £65k a week at Real Madrid. He was probably on £35k-£40k a week here.

I doubt he was on that much.

Hasn’t Foden just signed a new contract for £30 000?

Loved watching this lad. He's beefed up over the last year or so, and might do again in the next twelve months. I agree with the criticism of his play and the reasons he didn't get more time, but just one player like Diaz in the team brings in the fans!
If he's put on the same PEDS as Bale then he will be huge soon.

Thanks for posting.
Little of note to be seen from that cameo.
There wasn't but he's been on the pitch both games since his move rather than 4/5 times in half a season with us.

In that respect along with a salary increase its been a great move so far for him.

Wish him all the best, always felt he was a better prospect than Sancho.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.