Brahim Diaz

No, he's on £65k a week at Real Madrid. He was probably on £35k-£40k a week here.

That makes more sense but again I couldn't see him being on that much before he left seeing as his contract was expiring and Phil has just signed a contract with us for £30,000 a week.

That makes more sense but again I couldn't see him being on that much before he left seeing as his contract was expiring and Phil has just signed a contract with us for £30,000 a week.

Sometimes it's not all about money. Maybe being nearer his family and a lot more sunshine makes him happy.
Good luck to the lad. It's nice to have choices.

Looking at their fixture list it's tough to see when they'll give him his first start. Four of their next five are Sevilla, Alaves, Atletico, and Ajax. Espanyol on the 27th is the other.

Looking at their fixture list it's tough to see when they'll give him his first start. Four of their next five are Sevilla, Alaves, Atletico, and Ajax. Espanyol on the 27th is the other.
All tough games.

I see that they've listed him as a midfielder but haven't actually seen any footage of him coming on to know if they're playing him there or on the wings.
He's played on the wing both times. His problem is that nobody really uses a number 10 among the top clubs these days.

He's played on the wing both times. His problem is that nobody really uses a number 10 among the top clubs these days.

Yeah, I remember when he was first coming on with the academy that seemed to be the role he excelled in. Could also be that they're playing him on the wings due to all the injuries they have up front. They are loaded in midfield though too...

Yeah, I remember when he was first coming on with the academy that seemed to be the role he excelled in. Could also be that they're playing him on the wings due to all the injuries they have up front. They are loaded in midfield though too...
The forward line is probably his best bet there anyway, there's less competition and while he isn't a winger or striker, he's more of a forward than a midfielder in their system.

We offered Sancho £30k/week at 17 so I wouldn't be surprised at all to see Brahim offered more to stay at 19/20.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.