Brandon Barker for Navas?

We're not really here

Is it time to throw the lad in? With every passing game Barker impresses me more and more. Crosses and scores with both feet, has pace and actually beats players. For me he looks the part and eclipses Pozo every time I've watched him. Maybe rest Navas and give him a chance. This kid could be the one to breakthrough and I'd like to see him in the starting line up on Saturday. Who knows he may be able to take a corner as well!

Barkers crossing and corners couldn't posdibly be any worse than Navas. It's not going to happen though.

barker already has a thread and this should be in there. As part of the debate barker plays on the left.

From what I've seen of the EDS games there are some very talented players. But the standard of defending, individually and collectively, is a million miles away from PL or even Championship standard. It would be a huge step up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.