Brandon Barker

Discussion in 'Player Performances' started by Mad Eyed Screamer, 8 Aug 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cozmo Bozo

Cozmo Bozo

Reported as a free transfer. I thought he had another year on his deal or is this a Mangala type situation?

2. Barcon

Barcon

Gutted, there goes my last chance to wear my shirt with his name on the back.

3. blue b4 the moon

blue b4 the moon

I'd only he'd have had a couple of games even from the bench when he was flying in the Youth team.... we'll be we know if he'd have made it.

Watching him, especially against I think Schalke when the mini stadium was opened he looked the business.

ADVERTISEMENT

4. Gaudion M

Gaudion M

If he has no chance of getting in our team but is signed up for massive wages then there comes a point where you are just happy for them to go. Brandon signed a long deal when he peaked with our EDS - I think you would be schocked at his wages.

5. Bob Hope

Bob Hope

Had high hopes for Brandon when he was coming through the academy.
    Just hope he has a good career.

6. Gabriel

Gabriel

Just seen that Plymouth have sent Ashley Smith-Brown to Oldham on loan; seem to recall that he and Barker went to NAC Breda at the same time. Good to see players having careers in the game but wonder whether that is the level they thought they would now be at when first farmed out.

7. bluealf

bluealf

Maybe too much and it knocked the edge off him, a shame as he looked a constant threat cutting in from the left wing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.